- She started painting and graphics creation back in 1970.
- Her artwork consists of conversation pieces, still-lifes, landscapes and portraits,
- being inspired by folk art of Bucovina, landscape and people from the region.
- She participates in art galleries and holds paintings in private collections in Romania and abroad.
- Artist and art critic.
- Art and History of Art teacher 1967 - 1978.
- Specialist in museography at National Museum of Bucovina, Suceava 1978 - 2000.
- Government consultant in Culture and Arts 2000 - 2003.
- Fine Arts University in Iasi, professor Adrian Podoleanu.
- Fine Arts Institute "Nicolae Grigorescu" in Bucharest, Faculty of Museology.
- Art exhibitions in 1996, 1998, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.
- She is participating in all annual art exhibitions organized by Artist Group of Suceava County.
- Artworks in state and private collections in country and abroad.